Our collered baby bodysuits are perfect for any occasion. Available in white or blue, layer them with our pima cotton jackets or mix and match them with our selection of pants and shorts.
Peru and Egypt are the only countries that produce the best cotton in the world due to these regions' soil and climate characteristics.
Why is Pima cotton from Peru different, and what are its advantages?
• is more durable and resistant than other kinds of cotton. THE RESISTANCE OF ITS FIBER IS UP TO 50% GREATER THAN CONVENTIONAL FIBERS.
• IT IS AN EXTREMELY SOFT AND DELICATE FABRIC, SUPER DURABLE AND EASY TO MAINTAIN (CAN BE MACHINE WASHING).
• DOES NOT FORM COOKIES even after successive washes and has more excellent resistance to stains.
• IT IS A COTTON WITH NATURAL SHINE: the humidity level in the region favors the production of a natural wax that coats the fibers, making it brighter.
• YOUR HARVEST IS MADE MANUALLY, in an artisanal way, which is essential to maintain its purity, DISPENSING THE USE OF CHEMICALS IN THE INDUSTRIALIZATION PROCESS.
• Unlike ordinary synthetic fabrics, PIMA COTTON facilitates air exchange between the skin and the environment, thanks to its BREATHABLE PLOTS.
PIMA COTTON CLOTHES ARE MORE RESISTANT TO BEING WASHED, DO NOT DEFORM, DO NOT CREATE BALLS, ARE ANTI-ALLERGIC, AND ARE A DELIGHT FOR YOUR BABY'S SKIN.