Peru and Egypt are the only countries that produce the best cotton in the world due to the characteristics of these regions' soil and climate.
Why is Pima cotton from Peru different, and what are its advantages?
- is more durable and resistant than other kinds of cotton, THE RESISTANCE OF YOUR FIBER UP TO 50% GREATER THAN CONVENTIONAL FIBERS.
- IT IS AN EXTREMELY SOFT AND DELICATE FABRIC, SUPER DURABLE AND EASY TO MAINTAIN (CAN BE MACHINE WASHING).
- DOES NOT FORM COOKIES even after successive washes and has more excellent resistance to stains.
- IT IS A COTTON WITH NATURAL SHINE: the level of humidity in the region where it is cultivated favors production of a natural wax that coats the fibers, so it is brighter
- YOUR HARVEST IS MADE MANUALLY, in an artisanal way, which is essential to maintain its purity, DISPENSING THE USE OF CHEMICALS IN THE INDUSTRIALIZATION PROCESS.
- Unlike ordinary synthetic fabrics, PIMA COTTON, facilitates air exchange between the skin and the ENVIRONMENT HAS BREATHABLE PLOTS.