Rash Away 2.65 Oz / 75g
With the abundance of the Amazon, our Rash away baby skin cream is a super nutrient healer in a bottle!!
- With tea tree and Croton Lechleri, a known ancient Amazonic healing ingredient unique to Lulu.
- Calms with Lavender and smooths with Shea Butter.
- Non-nano zinc
- No parabens or PEGs never, ever!
- baby sensitive skincare product
- Helps alleviate skin conditions like eczema.
- the best product for newborn baby skin
- Precautions: For external use only, avoid contact with eyes. If adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and get in contact with your doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
- How to use: Clean the area with cotton and pat dry with a soft towel. Apply the product generously to the affected area. If the rash persists repeat as often as necessary until it has healed. To facilitate and accelerate relief prevent leaving your baby with a wet diaper.
- Coco-Glucoside and Coconut Alcohol
- Cera Alba
- 1.2 hexanediol & caprylic glycol
- Sorbitan sesquioxide
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
- Zinc oxide
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Tea Tree leaf Oil
- Calendula flower oil
- Quinoa seed Extract
- Helianthus Annus Seed Oil
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil
- Chamomille extract (ECO CERT)
- Gossypium Herbaceum seed extract
- Croton lechleri Resin extract
- Propanediol &Glycerin & agua & curculio orchioides root extract
- Lavender oil
About LULU LAMA:
USA Clinically tested
These top baby skincare products have been tested by a group of scientists and dermatologists to ensure their safety and effectiveness.
Approved for Sensitive Skin: baby skincare products are free of harsh chemicals, while our cleaning ingredients are derived from plant-based natural sources. All other agents are of the highest safety standards for baby body care and skincare for newborns.
Free of: Dyes, sodium chloride, petrochemicals, SLS, Phthalates, formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA, silicone, petroleum, parabens, fragrances, sulfates, and pegs.
Transparency: We fully disclose all of our ingredients on every baby skincare product. Being mothers ourselves, we test and use all of our products in our own families. We assure you these are the safest and best baby products for skin!
We do not test on animals.